Wednesday, May 23, 2007

What an improvement!

G'day all!

I'm sorry that I had a go at you all last week about not having done any work but I had to! I know you were filling in your time in class but you weren't producing anything that I could see! What a big improvement this week though?? Nearly everyone has started to complete the work set and some of you have finished it all. Well done to you! You know who you are!!!!

By all accounts, the Health Expo was enjoyed by all! Well done everybody! I'm just sorry I missed out on all the food (except for Tina's yummy pancakes, thanks). Make sure you check out Sophie's blog and watch her 'bubbleshare' slide show!

Please take today's lesson to finish off the activities from last week. If you are up to date with EVERYTHING then you can go Time4English and start work on Module 6 -Hobbies from the Level 4 Lower Intermediate section. Remember to document what work you do and make a copy of the more challenging exercises so I can see what you've done! Have a look too at the NEWS section of the Home page. Check out last week's item about gym memberships! Remember to click on the SOUND button that appears on the left of the screen when you open a listening activity.DO NOT DO THESE ACTIVITIES UNTIL YOU FINISH THE OTHER SET WORK!

Okay all, this is my last post from home as I'll be back on Monday so beware!!!!

Happy blogging!

3 comments:

Fang said...

Hello,Marion
I am very pleasent to hear you will come next monday and we had a donation this afternoon for cancer.
I have a problem on my blog.That is the other students can not entry my blog through your blog's link.When you click the link of my name,it shows that was an error,I saw the blog's adress was not correct,missing one word,so could you help me change that adress,I give you my blog adress:http://cristalfang.blogspot.com.au.Thank you!
We are really happy that you can come next week.So have a relaxation and nice weekend!I think next week we should have lots of work to do!Is that right or wrong?
Take care

Emi said...

Hello Marion
I am terribly sorry to hear about your accident. I am glad that you will come back next monday. We are expected to see you on monday. Please have a good rest on weekend. and see you soon.

Would you please link my blog and add to your student list when you are free?

Here is my blog address.
http://emi-emisblog.blogspot.com/

thank you very much
Emi

angel said...

Hi Marion sorry I didn’t do the work before but I did some now just because I don’t have much time so that the is my last work from last week.
THE TAVE LIBRARY:
I can borrow anything from the TAVE library but I should have the TAVE card and it’s also the library card and I can have in one day 10 items 6 of them books and magazines (I can borrow it for 2 weeks) and the other are videos caste and CDs, DVDs (I can borrow it for 1 week).

If I wont the items for along time I can just call them and them and renew the booking for more 2 weeks also I can do that twice so that I can borrow these items for 6 weeks.

The good thinks that I can search on the library’s catalogue from home, and I can’t take the books some where outside the college and return them after hours.
The library open at 9 am, also I can make photocopies and printing fro the computer and that only 20c but if I from the student association that will be 10c and for the ESL student there are many thinks to help them like books and stories with castes and video and that is very good to learn more English.