Wednesday, May 2, 2007

A new term!

Some photos from my trip!

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog


G'day all or as we say in Irish, Dia Dhuit (literally it means God be with you),

It was great to see all of you back in class this week! I missed you all even though I had a fantastic time during my trip overseas. The main purpose of the trip was to visit my family in Cork, Ireland, but I was also lucky enough to visit 2 cities in Scotland, and Bangkok in Thailand. I visited the capital of Scotland which is called Edinburgh, and another city called Aberdeen. It was the first time in those 3 cities so I really felt like a tourist!

Thanks to all of you who wrote in Comments about the photo in the last post. I'm sorry that more of you didn't actually go on the excursion and see the cottage!!

Ok, enough writing and on to some work! I was talking to Rosa today about our topic Health and Lifestytle and I told her that we'd looked at Food and Fashion on Tuesday. I couldn't believe it when she said that her level 4 class are actually looking at similar topics at the moment, so as I unpacked boxes in my new office, Rosa prepared a BLOG lesson for her class which is perfect for us!

This year the Student Association is once again holding a Health Expo and they have asked AMEP to be involved.To be prepared for it we are looking at some of the issues over the next few weeks.

Please go to Rosa's blog and start working on the exercises and activities she's mentioned. Check out the fantastic bubble share photos from 2006! Do you recognise any of the people????There is also a forum question for this week that you should answer AFTER you've completed everything else! Rosa and I think that there may actually be enough work for 2 weeks for you if you do it all properly! Before you write anything, check out Anastasia's (from Rosa's class) blog from last year. There is a photo on her blog that I think you'll be interested in seeing!

Happy blogging!S

No comments: