Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Lots of news!!

G'day all,

We have some students leaving and others joining the class this week so 'goodbye' to Geva and 'Hello' to Hussein! I was very excited to learn on Tuesday that Nancy 2 is going to have a baby too so 'Congratulations'. Look out any other Nancys in the class!!!I also heard yesterday that Amal had a little baby girl a few days ago. They are both still in hospital and won't be home for a few more days as unfortunately, the baby has to have a little operation. I met Vlatko's sister last night and she told me that Vlatko was in hospital for 5 days and had to have an operation! We'll ring him this morning so he can tell you what happened to him!

I thought that seeing you have all been working so hard getting your portfolio of work up to date that today we'd try to get everyone registered with Bubbleshare and create a story board with pictures and words. If you don't have any photos of your own, I'm sure we can upload some for you to use!!!

Next Tuesday between 12 and 1pm, there will be a Pathways information session by teachers from other sections to give you help in choosing a course for Semester 2 if you're not returning/repeating Level 4. I hope you can all make it. I will prepare you for the session next Tuesday. If you're not able to attend I'll give you the handouts anyway. Now is a good time too to make an appointment with the counsellor to get some advice/help/ideas about what's good for you and your future study/work plans.

Of course I don't want you to leave me but I have to inform you of the options available to you!!!

Check out Rosa's post for this week if/when you've done finished with Bubbleshare!

Happy blogging!

1 comment:

Fang said...

G'day,Marion
I've already received your e-mail.I corrected my blog post.Thank you for showing my mistakes.
Writing is different from speaking.I must concentrate spelling and detail things.I hope I can do it better next time!