Tuesday, May 8, 2007

A break from me!!!

G'day all,

Well I must have needed another holiday but I certainly didn't want one like this!!It feels very strange to be 'hanging' around while everyone is at school or work! My husband has given me a list of jobs to do... phone calls to make...bills to pay on the phone or internet etc! I'm certainly not running around or even walking for that matter!

Luckily, you still have work to finish from last week and I'll be waiting to see the results of your efforts on your blogs or on paper. I hope you remembered your headphones today so that you can listen to the texts on English4U!

By now you're pretty organised for the Health Expo. You all have jobs and know what to cook, don't you? A very big thank you to Sally who now has to do most of the work on her own. Thankfully, Anita has agreed to help her. I know too that you will all do a great job. I hope that I can get there for a little while if I can get someone to drive me. I won't know until Monday or Tuesday.

When you have finished all the work from Rosa's post from last week, write up the recipe of the dish you plan to cook for Wednesday. You can also use Google Images to add a picture to your post. I'll look forward to reading them! If I don't have your blog address (if your name is not on the list on my blog page), then please email me with the details. Unfortunately I left the details on my desk last Thursday and I haven't been to work since!

Have a good week and missing you!

1 comment:

sophie said...

Hi, dear Marion!

So glad to see your comments on my blog! Maybe some Chinese foods are using MSG for good taste, but I seldom use it indeed. I've heard that using MSG not good for health, but not sure that would be damaged sights before read this article, so the less the better.

Take care and see you next week!