Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Last class for 2007!!

G'day all!

Well today is definitely your last chance to finish off any outstanding work in your blog portfolio. Ask me for your work sheet so that you can tick off the remaining items.

As we were looking at Idioms in class on Monday afternoon, have a look at Dave's ESL cafe and try some of the words and meanings. You can start with A or pick another letter of the alphabet if you want. It is a very comprehensive list and will keep you quite busy!

When you've had enough there, you can open Issues in English from the 'Start' icon on the bottom left hand side of your screen. Choose a topic that interests you and have a go!

It's been my pleasure teaching you this semester. You've been a great group and I'm going to miss you next year. I wish you all the best of luck in the future. Don't forget to visit me sometime!

Bye Bye!

These photos were taken last Friday evening before and during my daughter Katie's Year 12 Graduation Formal.

BubbleShare: Share photos - Delicious Christmas Recipes.

7 comments:

happy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
happy said...

Oh she looks lovely!You are also looking very beautiful!

Miya said...

Your daughter realy lovely and beautiful,and mother too!!

Miya said...

Oh,I will miss you Marion,thanks for you teathing!You are a good teacher!

wangying said...

it is a pity that this semster is going to the end so quickly. i like your classes very much. you are you so kind and always encourage us. thank you very much.

and your daughter is so lovely and looks happy. she is the pride of her mother i think. congratulations.

Wellcome to China ! said...

HI Maron:
You have a beautiful daughter.You are a happyniss mother.I admare you very much .I miss you .I miss our class and my classmates.I hope you are all happy in future.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.