Wednesday, February 28, 2007

What a week!



What's this a photo of? Any idea? Post your answer in comments! I'll give a small prize to the first person who answers correctly in comments and identifies the 'thing' and tells me where the photo was taken!!!!


G'day all,

Once again it's blog time! I hope you all had fun doing the work on the Queen Mary 2 last week. There is some very good work in the comments for last week. I'll be checking your blogs soon as I think some of you may have posted your answers there. It's good to see the new students' blogs also. Well done!

I forgot last week to give you the username and password for the forum so please remind me to give it to you today so that you can add your opinion! I think the latest topic is very relevant as it is what were were talking about in class on Tuesday and your 2 week homework activity! Please READ the instructions CAREFULLY BEFORE you add your opinion.

Your work for this week is from Rosa's blog post called It's still summer!. Read the post CAREFULLY and complete the activities. There are also instructions there on to add links and images to your blog.

Happy blogging!

6 comments:

tina said...

Hi!
I think that the photo came from the backyard of marion's house,The photo is banana's flower.Am I right?

Alisha said...

Hi,teacher!
This is banana's flower.But i never saw it.And this photo frome someone's garden because i saw the clothes hanger.

Vicky said...

Hi, everyboby!
The picture in your new post I think it is a banana flower and the picture was taken in your garden.

angel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

HELLO,MARY
This is a Banana Poka or Passiflora mollissima a relative fruit.
It is in the backyard, in someone's house...

February 28, 2007 3:55 PM

sophie said...

Hi, Marion!
I supposed that this photo is a flower of banana. And maybe it was took in the home's garden