Monday, February 12, 2007

Welcome to 2007

G'day AMEP-A new and returning students! It's great to be able to blog again in a new year! We also have an extra hour each week and the class is in the morning so Vlatko and Stojan can join in!

I've kept the same template but it's a new BLOG name and address! You'll see all the links to last year's work are on the side. For new students, click on http://marion-cork.blogspot.com and you'll see what we got up to last year!

For my last year's students, I'd like you all to create a new blog and add links to last year's posts etc. I'll help you with that during the lesson.

For the new class members, you'll be starting from scratch anyway so just hang on!

I'm looking forward to a good semester's work from you all! Hope you enjoy it too.

Cheers!

No comments: