Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Week 8




What's this a photo of? Who took it? Where was it taken? When was it taken? Post your answer in "Comments" in this post!






G'day all

I can't believe that this is the second last class for the term already! I hope you are all up to date with the work you should be doing. By now the Webquest should be completed. If you are having trouble with the report please talk to me!

How are the reports and the recounts coming along? Nearly finished? They have to be ready by next Thursday so Ican check and correct them over the holidays!



Today's class will be a bit shorter than usual due to the morning tea for us in the Student Association. Congratulations to all who willingly participated in the event. As you've probably heard, the Student Association Board have generously given us $1,500 towards our end of year excursion. That's all thanks to YOU and Sally's class.

Last weekend, I went up the north coast to Foster Tuncurry for the Great Lakes car rally. It is a really beautiful place! I tried out my new camera but as you can see from the photos I got more dust than cars!

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

9 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi!Marrion:

The picture in your blog is a photo of hailstone. I think that the photo was taken by you by your new camera and it was in winnter time in your garden.

Livia_Lei said...

This photo about hailstone. You took it in Sydney, last week.
Lei^-^

Wei ^_^ Yun said...

There are hailstones in the picture. Marion -- You took this picture. You told us you took it last Friday. I think maybe you took it in the garden.

Hao Zhou said...

Last friday afternoon, I met hailstones.
It lasted for about 20 minutes.
Fortunately, I saw the whole process when I just left my home and should see my friend in Kogarah.
At first, I counld not believe that
it was hailstones in sunny day.
How wonderful it is!

I think the picture should be the result of it.

sPitis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sPitis said...

Hi Marrion:
This photo is hailstones.You took it on the rug out of your front door. It happened last friday morning.
Liping

Hao Zhou said...

I am interesting in car rally. The activity of car rally makes you exciting and energic. But car rally is very dangerous.

When I am bored of my work, I often drive my car at high speed on freeway. In this way, I feel better.
Of course, I am very careful of security in driving at any time.

Hao Zhou said...

The photos showing car rally are lovely.

Bora said...

Is this hailstone, 2weeks ago?
I didn't realise that. Maybe I was sleeping that time.