Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Week 5

G'day all,

I can't believe that it's week 5 already! We really have to get our skates on and get up tp date with all our work! remember that the work on the blog counts towards your reading/listening/writing assessment.. it is ongoing! I'll give you a printout next week of what you should have done by now!

I'm sure you are all working very hard on the webquest set by Rosa! Keep up the good work! I've included (on the blog) Rosa's instructions for writing an information report. Please use this to help you structure your report WHEN you have ALL the answers to the webquest!

I do hope that you will write your opinion on last week's forum question! I only saw 2 comments!!! By the way, Geeta told me that you were talking about smacking. Have a look athe the forum topic that we had in first term and read other students comments. Please add your opinion to the list!

Thanks to WeiYun for telling us about Chinese Valentine's Day! It was the first time I heard of it! Read all about it in her blog!

Please make sure too that you have a look Lei's blog and look at the beautiful flowers in the bubbleshare! Thanks too to her for last week's question and well done to those who named the QVB as the building in the picture!

A word of warning though, please make sure NOT to plagiarise other writers' work! DO NOT COPY LARGE CHUNKS OF TEXT TO PUT IN YOUR BLOG! It is illegal!

Well, I'd better let you all get to work! Happy blogging!

No comments: